This Policy applies to the Australian business Harper Bee Pty Ltd (as the trustee of Burfords in Oz Trust ABN 59 978 162 867).
What defines personal information?
Personal information is any information you give us that could identify you. For example, your name, email, phone number and age are just a few types of personal information.
What personal information do we collect?
We may collect personal information from you when you make an order, send us feedback or sign up to The Buzz. This may include your name, age, address, phone number, email, transaction information and any other information you choose to supply to us.
Why do we collect your personal information?
We collect your personal information for reasons including:
- Completing transactions and processing orders
- Allowing you access to loyalty programs and competitions
- Responding to feedback and comments
What if you don’t want us to collect your personal information?
Don’t worry! We will not collect any information from you unless you want us to and supply it to us. However, if you do not give us any information we may not be able to send you your order, respond to your feedback or be able to add you to The Buzz.
You can also set your browser to reject automatic internet cookies, however it may impair your ability to see our website properly and access all functions.
When are we allowed to disclose your personal information?
We may disclose your personal information to third parties only under certain circumstances:
- in order to complete your request (fulfil an order, add you to The Buzz etc.)
- if we sell our business and the buyer continues to run our programs
- to prevent fraud or illegal activity
- to enforce legal rights
- if we are required to do so by law
- to those who provide services to us (for example, to Australia Post so they may post your item)
How can I access my personal information?
Please email us at email@example.com if you would like to know more about your personal information that we hold, or to delete or update it.
My question about my personal information isn’t answered in this document.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 07 3063 1045 with any questions you have and we will endeavour to answer them as best we can.