Rock the mic like Taylor Swift for your chance to WIN!
We have THE most UH-mazing wall piece to hang in the bedroom of the biggest Taylor Swift fan, and a fun way to win it too!
We know being stuck at home isn’t loads of fun when you can’t have your friends around!
So, to bring some excitement to your life we’re running a competition and giving away this super exciting prize:
1st prize: Signed Taylor Swift microphone in a framed collectors’ piece. Priceless! OMG!
2nd & 3rd prizes: A Harper Bee cross-body bag and wallet set, available in aqua and pink, valued at $45 per set. Gorg!
HOW TO ENTER:
1. Get Connected: Follow Harper Bee on Instagram @harperbeeofficial & Facebook @harperbee
2. Get Creative! Create a video or Tik Tok of you performing your favourite Taylor Swift song and upload it to Instagram or Facebook, tagging @harperbeeofficial or @harperbee, and tell us what you love about TayTay & Harper Bee!
Excited? Thinking the winner should be “me--ee--ee!” Do you need to ‘calm down’? ‘Shake it off’ and get filming! The competition entries need to be in by 17th May, 6pm.
Need some inspo?
Your video should be your way to express yourself, it’s your take on a Taylor Swift song. So, you could lip sync, you could dance, you could involve your whole family and your pets if you want! If you can play an instrument or sing, show us! It can be anything from a 15sec Tik Tok to a full Tay Tay song performance.Dressing up is always good fun and we’d love to see your style! You don’t have to re-enact a film clip or be just like Taylor. Do your version!
We’re excited to see what you come up with!
I don’t have social media accounts, but my parents do, can I still enter?
- Yes, get your parents to follow our pages and you focus on your video!
I don’t have Tik Tok, can I just upload a regular video to Instagram or Facebook?
- Yes, a regular video or a Tik Tok video will count as a valid entry.
Where do I upload my video to?
- You can upload to your own account on either Instagram or Facebook and tag Harper Bee. Make sure you follow our Facebook and Instagram accounts too! If you use Tik Tok, create your video in the Tik Tok app and share across to Instagram or Facebook and tag Harper Bee.
Who can be in my video?
- Anyone in your household or who’s with you during the isolation requirements can get involved, you just have to work out with them if you’re going to share the prize!
How long should the video be?
- We’re looking for quality over quantity, so it doesn’t have to be a massive long production. You can do a short Tik Tok video for 15sec, 30sec, or 1min. Or, you can do as much of a song as you’d like with the maximum of 5 minutes duration.
How is the video being judged?
- Our judges are looking for creativity and self-expression. We want your take on a Taylor Swift song and would love to see you express yourself through dressing up dancing, singing or lip syncing or any other creative ways you can capture in a video.
Terms & Conditions
1. The promoter is: Harper Bee whose registered office is at Kawana Shopping World, 119 Point Cartwright Dr, Buddina QLD 4575
2. The competition is open to residents of the Australia of all ages except employees of Harper Bee and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via instagram @harperbeeofficial
6. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
7. Closing date for entry will be 17th May, 6pm. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
8. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
9. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
a) Follow Harper Bee on Instagram @harperbeeofficial & Facebook @harperbee
b) Create a video or Tik Tok of you performing your favourite Taylor Swift song
c) Upload the video/Tik Tok to Instagram and tag @harperbeeofficial
d) In the Instagram post tell us what you love about Taylor Swift & Harper Bee.
10. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
11. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
12. The prize is as follows: 1st prize is a signed Taylor Swift microphone in a framed collectors’ piece. 2nd & 3rd prizes are a Harper Bee crossbody bag and wallet set, available in aqua and pink, valued at $45 per set.The prize is as stated, and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
13. Winners will be chosen by an independent adjudicator or panel of judges appointed by the Promoter.
14. The winner will be notified by direct message on Instagram/Tik Tok and announced on our social media channels and email blast within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
15. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
16. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
18. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Australian law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Australia.
19. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current Australian data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
20. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: email@example.com
21. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
23. Harper Bee shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
24. Harper Bee also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.