Frequently Asked Questions - find the answers here!
- Where can I purchase gift cards? - You can buy a gift card online or in store
- Can I return my item? - Of course. Have a look at our Returns Policy for more information
- Can I place my order over the phone? - Sure! Call our office on 07 3063 1045 and one of our staff will assist you through the process.
- What are the benefits of joining The Buzz? - When you join The Buzz, you get points for every dollar you spend! You can use your points to get gift cards and discounts when you buy our products. We will send you out a membership card when you sign up. You will also get information about special events, members-only deals, and you will be part of our team of advisors to help us design and create our new products!
- My order didn't arrive, what do I do? - send us an email at email@example.com and we will help track it down!
- I want to work for Harper Bee. How do I start? - We would love to hear from you! Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org, tell us why you would love to work for Harper Bee, and we’ll get back to you straight away.
- Do you have a Facebook page? - We sure do. Go to www.facebook.com/harperbee
- Do you have an Instagram account? - Yes we do! Go to www.instagram.com/harperbeeofficial
- I want to know about Zippay. Where do I start? -
Harper Bee is proud to partner with zipPay as part of their payment options for customers. Below is some commonly asked questions from our customers on how it works.
- What is zipPay?
zipPay is a simple interest-free payment solution provided by zipMoney Payments and accepted by thousands of stores and online vendors across Australia. zipPay lets you make purchases now and pay later, without the need for a credit card.
- What is the difference between zipPay and Afterpay?
zipPay is a fast and easy credit solution, with instant approval for $1000 shopping credit. Use it for instore or online purchases and you can decide how much and how often to pay back. It’s is a very flexible shopping solution because you can shop and receive your goodies without a deposit.
zipPay gives you an instant shopping credit, and requires no deposit to complete your order within the $1000 limit.
Afterpay allows your total order amount to be split into 4 equal portions, and automatically charge fortnightly from your existing credit or debit card.
Afterpay caters for order total (price + shipping) up to $1000. The first quarter payment is payable up front – at the time of your order.
- How do I sign up to zipPay or get some further information?
It is easy to sign up to zipPay and it doesn’t take very long to create an account.
Just visit www.zippay.com.au
- How do I pay with zipPay?
zipPay is designed to be extremely easy to use, simply let our staff know that you would like to use zipPay at the counter then follow these steps
- Sign In to your zipPay account using your mobile phone
- Select “Shop In-store” from the menu in your digital wallet.
- You will receive a 6 – digit code
- Share this with the staff at the counter and your purchase will be processed as normal.